Postponed

I decided to postpone surgery with surgeon #2, so I can get a 3rd surgeon’s opinion, who specializes in minimally invasive back surgery.  I have to wait till February but I think its better to wait than to rush in to surgery without knowing if its for sure the right approach or not.  Hopefully surgeon #3 will be the one and I will be a candidate for his less aggressive approach.  Wish there was a Right Decision or Answers Exit to get off at…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: